0203 633 4923

Wedding certificate translations

Just got back from getting married abroad and found that your marriage certificate isn’t in English?

Join the many other Brits who have found themselves in exactly the same situation but don’t stress, help is at hand!

You need a professional translation company UK to supply you with a translation of wedding certificate services.

Certified translation services (which is what is required here) can be defined as professional translators translating into their native mother tongue and then signing a certificate to accompany the document translation, conforming that the translation is a true and accurate rendition of the original.

How do you go about selecting a certified translation company?

Those which specialise are the best. General translators would or may seen as risk, as you need the document translation to be accepted by a third party and the things which the third party will be looking out for, needs to be contained within the translators certificate.

You can check out www.translatemycertificate.co.uk or www.tlcuk.biz where both translation companies provide expert wedding certificate translations, along with other translation of legal documents.

Written by Darren Elliott