0203 633 4923

Working and Studying abroad

If you want to work abroad or have an international job, you may be required to present personnel records or previous employment forms/documents to your new prospective employer for your job overseas.

Equally you maybe moving abroad, studying abroad or coming to study in the UK from overseas.

If you have any specialist skill set, training or qualifications you may wish to consider copies of your papers too.

In many cases 'copies' mean 'certified copies'. If you require assistance here and with certified passport copies (for example), we can help.

Should any of your personal documents need to be translated and legalised by the host country, we can help, so please do contact us for a free no obligation quote.

In addition you may need one or more of the following forms of documentation:Get a quote

  • Academic qualifications
  • Adoption papers
  • Birth certificates of each family member
  • Certificates of citizenship for naturalized individuals
  • Dental records
  • Divorce and child custody papers
  • Drivers licence
  • Employment law abroad documents
  • Household/medical/motor insurance documents
  • Immigration visa
  • Income tax records
  • Lease/rental arrangements
  • Marriage certificate
  • Medical records
  • Passport photo's
  • Power of attorney
  • Wills
  • Work permits
  • Working abroad insurance
  • Working abroad qualifications
  • Working abroad tax

Our advice is to contact the relevant national embassy/consulate listed here and asking them directly, as rules and regulations vary country to country.

If you then require any document translation or legalisation or indeed certfied copies, please do get in touch with us. We are here to help.