0203 633 4923

Marriage Certificate Translation

Got married abroad and your marriage certificate needs to be translated into English? We can help.

As destination weddings increase in popularity each year, so does that need for those marriage certificates to be translated into English, for use with the bank, building society, passport office, DVLA and such like.

Whether your overseas wedding was a short or long haul destination, whatever the language, we can translate into English, quickly. We even do special promotions to save you money on additional certified copies.

You can call or email us or if you are just after a quote, simple use the facility below to upload a copy of your marriage certificate. We will then issue a quote, which if you are happy with, we can start the translation process.

Unlike when you had your legal documents translated and legalised for your wedding and originals were required. A scanned copy or even a good quality picture taken with your phone is perfect.

Upload Marriage Certificate

Please enter the following jvveskqi Help us prevent SPAM!

Alternatively, you can email your marriage certificate to ella @ tlcuk.biz

Here’s how TLC UK answer that "where to translate my marriage certificate?" question:

No matter where you were married in the world, you will be issued with a wedding certificate. This certificate needs to be translated into English. It also needs to be accompanied by another document which states that the translated marriage certificate is a true and accurate representation, carried out by a qualified translator.

No marriage certificate?

If you have lost your marriage certificate or haven’t received it yet and you are worried in any way, please contact either the travel agent that you used, or the wedding representative that you appointed at the venue where your wedding was carried out.

Here is a selection of some of the documents we translate and/or certify:

University degree certificates or transcripts • Crimininal records and police certificates • Passports • Employment contracts • Driving licenses • Car insurance certificates • Commercial contracts • Tax return forms • Medical reports and certificates • Deeds of ownership • Insurance policies • Memorandum and articles of association • Witness statements • Powers of attorney • Deed polls • Statutory declarations • Birth, baptism, marriage and death certificates • Divorce decrees • Letters/documents from the Home Office and other public authorities • Injury Claims