0203 633 4923

Topics related to this page include:

Study in the UK   UK VISA: Tier Groups 1, 2 & 3   Certificate Translations   Working & Studying Abroad

Get a quoteUK Immigration:
Translation for immigration

If you need to present certain key legal documents to the UK Border Agency/Home Office and they are not in English or Welsh you will need immigration document translation services.

Home Office guidelines are quite simple and TLC UK will be able to provide fully certified translation services which meet these requirements, to ensure your application proceeds without delay.

TLC UK will issue a certificate along with the translation, containing the following key items of information:

  • Translation Company name and full contact details 
  • Date
  • Signature
  • Confirmation that the translation is a true and accurate representation of the original.

Whether you are a professional, student or highly skilled/skilled individual (i.e whether a Tier 1 VISA UK application or a Tier 2 VISA UK application) looking for immigration to the UK, further information can be found using the Top of Page buttons relating to your own set of circumstances.

Please note: TLC UK is a translation agency. We do not issue immigration advice.