0203 633 4923

Marrying a foreign citizen

You have been very helpful and i would recommend you to any one that wants your service; I’m very impressed.

Thanks Lesley

At TLC UK we help make the paperwork for marrying a foreigner simple.

Whether you are a foreigner marrying a British citizen or a British citizen marrying a foreign national, the legal documentation side of things needs to be accurate and valid.

Exact legal requirements for marrying non-UK citizens can vary depending on location, personal circumstances and nationality. So, please check what the country legal requirements are.

If you are a foreigner and are marrying a British citizen in the UK, then there are several options available to you.

Our tailored legalisation services can accomodate every circumstance. Once you have checked what is required by the authorities, let us know so we can match the correct service to your wedding.

  • Translation only (includes certification stating that the document has been professionally translated)

  • Notarised translation (a translation which has been certified by a notary)

  • Legalised notarised translation (as above but it has been legalised at the Foreign Office and, if necessary, by the relevant embassy or consulate)

If you are unsure of what you need for your wedding or would like to speak to someone, get in touch. We are happy to help! Just provide us with some basic information and we’ll do the rest.

We take every effort to provide you with a worry-free, quality service. After you have posted your documents to us we will take care of them for you and make sure that you receive them back safely and ready to use on that most important day!

Call now on 0203 633 4923 for more information.