0117 986 9578
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Marriage Certificate Translation

You are back in the UK after your dream wedding abroad and now need your marriage certificate translated.

If TLC UK helped you with the legal documentation requirements on how to get married abroad whether for a long or short haul wedding destination, welcome back, and for those visiting for the very first time, a warm first hello.

The translation of a marriage certificate (or marriage licence translation) is a straightforward and easy process. The team at TLC UK are here to help. The service is quick and low cost.

Upload Marriage Certificate

Please enter the following iaocogkj Help us prevent SPAM!

Here’s how TLC UK answer that "where to translate my marriage certificate?" question:

No matter where you were married in the world, you will be issued with a wedding certificate. This certificate needs to be translated into English. It also needs to be accompanied by another document which states that the translated marriage certificate is a true and accurate representation, carried out by a qualified translator.

No marriage certificate?

If you have lost your marriage certificate or haven’t received it yet and you are worried in any way, please contact either the travel agent that you used, or the wedding representative that you appointed at the venue where your wedding was carried out.

Here is a selection of some of the documents we translate and/or certify:

University degree certificates or transcripts • Crimininal records and police certificates • Passports • Employment contracts • Driving licenses • Car insurance certificates • Commercial contracts • Tax return forms • Medical reports and certificates • Deeds of ownership • Insurance policies • Memorandum and articles of association • Witness statements • Powers of attorney • Deed polls • Statutory declarations • Birth, baptism, marriage and death certificates • Divorce decrees • Letters/documents from the Home Office and other public authorities • Injury Claims

Marriage Certificate page image