0203 633 4923

Legal Document Translation

We at TLC UK can offer you other services that are not "wedding-specific" such as certified translations for official purposes.

From court case transcriptions to framework agreements, we provide expert legal translation services, regardless of the language combination.

Very helpful, Alba was brilliant and very polite. Thanks for everything!!

Charlene Dawe

Very efficient and helpful

said Rebecca Newham

The legal translators we use are all experts in their given linguist pairing, have extensive qualified legal experience and have an in-depth knowledge of the legal systems they are translating to and from.

All our services are built on quality. As legalisation specialists we can authenticate the translation by an official notary and provide translation certification as may be required by certain authorities and governmental bodies.

These are some of the documents that we translate and/or certify:

  • Birth, baptism, marriage and death certificates
  • Car insurance certificates
  • Commercial contracts
  • Crimininal records and police certificates
  • Deed polls
  • Deeds of ownership
  • Divorce decrees
  • Driving licenses
  • Employment contracts
  • Injury Claims
  • Insurance policies
  • Letters/documents from the Home Office and other public authorities
  • Medical reports and certificates
  • Memorandum and articles of association
  • Passports
  • Powers of attorney
  • Statutory declarations
  • Tax return forms
  • University degree certificates or transcripts
  • Witness statements

Here is a list of the organisations, institutions and public authorities in the UK and abroad that may need certified translations:

  • Consulates
  • DVSA
  • Embassies
  • Home Office
  • Immigration office
  • HMRC
  • NHS
  • Passport office
  • Police
  • Universities

Is your document or organisation not listed above? Contact us to find out how we can help you; we cover all major languages.

Not sure about the type of certification you need?
Contact us for advice, we are here to help!

Are you thinking of moving to another country or investing in overseas property?

Every year, millions of British citizens buy properties in countries like Spain and France.We all know how frustrating the paperwork can be when buying a house or making such an investment, so just think about how complicated things can be when there is also the language and cultural difference.

You should never sign a contract in a language that you are not proficient in or trust a translation given by a foreign developer. TLC UK can make the process easier and translate any legal documents that you may need: a letter, utility bill, deed of sale, building specifications, or a private agreement.

Contact us to discuss your requirements and obtain a free no obligation quote.

Legal document translation