Topics related to this page include:

UK Immigration translation   Study in the UK

UK Immigration: Tier Groups 1, 2 & 3

TLC UK provide translation and certification services of non-English documents into English to assist in your UK VISA application.

For advice on the documents to be submitted for UK VISA you will need to contact the UK Border Agency or Home Office direct, TLC UK do not issue this type of advice.

Once you are in receipt of this advice, we can provide a fast, reliable and cost effective solution complying with Home Office guidelines for the presentation of documents.

This is a list of the types of documents we are frequently asked to translate and certify:

  • Academic qualifications
  • Adoption papers
  • Affidavits
  • Bank statements
  • Birth certificates
  • Birth certificates of each family member
  • Certificates of citizenship for naturalized individuals
  • Death certificates
  • Dental records
  • Divorce and child custody papers
  • Divorce certificates
  • Drivers licence
  • Employment law abroad documents
  • Financial statements
  • Household/medical/motor insurance documents
  • Immigration visa
  • Income tax records
  • Lease/rental arrangements
  • Licences
  • Marriage certificate
  • Medical certificates/records
  • Passports
  • Police checks
  • Power of attorney
  • Transcriptions
  • Wills
  • Work permits
  • Working abroad insurance
  • Working abroad qualifications
  • Working abroad tax

TLC UK can assist both Tier 1 VISA UK applications with full translation and certification services and also Tier 2 VISA UK applications. We again stress, for full UK VISA advice please contact the Home Office to ensure the documents you send through to TLC UK are the correct ones required for your UK VISA application.

Get a quote