We all want a good ROI on anything we do, so your exhibition at an International Trade Show should be no different.
- A high percentage of visitors tend to come and see a selected shortlist. The key question then is how to get on that shortlist.
- Insert a message on your email signature saying you’ll be exhibiting at .....
- A piece posted to your blog, telling everyone including stand numbers and any promotions you may be running.
- Direct emailing to your client and prospect database .... 3 seems to be a magic number to increase response rates, so 3 scheduled or drip fed broadcasts will help.
- Adverts in the pre-show publications both on and off line. Ask the exhibition organisers for details.
- Special invites. May seem a bit OTT but if you are trying to get noticed by a client, this will certainly help you stand out from the crowd. tand forms
Of course, if you have additional budgets you may want to consider TV, radio etc. Alternatively a press release in a relevant trade journal is a free option but most editors are looking for something eye catching and engaging, so some out of the box thinking maybe required.
Written by Darren Elliott